[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]At this time, we realize that some of our patients may feel uncomfortable leaving the house, or may be unable to leave the house due to a compromised immune system. Other patients may have been exposed to COVID-19 or have been exhibiting symptoms of the novel coronavirus. AFC Urgent Care Springfield and West Springfield are now accepting patient visits over AFC TeleCare, a virtual visit alternative that allows you to be seen by one of our physicians for a number of conditions. Simply click here to schedule an appointment! Virtual appointments are accepted seven days a week.[/vc_column_text][vc_btn title=”Schedule TeleCare Appointment” link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fwww.solvhealth.com%2Fbook-online%2F0PmB3A|||” el_class=”redbtn”][vc_column_text]What conditions can be seen through a Virtual Visit appointment?
The following are included in Virtual Visits:
- Allergy Symptoms
- Bug Bites
- Poison Ivy
- Mild Sunburn
- Cold Sores
- Canker Sores
- Sore Throat
- Ear infection, earache, or swimmers ear
- Eye infection, pinkeye, sties
- Female urinary tract infections
- Head Lice
- Infected toenail or fingernail
- Minor Burns
- Minor Rashes (e.g. Impetigo, Shingles, Ringworm)
- Newly onset cough
- Sinus Infection or Sinusitis
- **Medication renewal (no controlled or addictive substances, no long term chronic illness prescriptions-1 month prescription only, No ADD, ADHD, or mental health prescription.) ***
- Urinary Tract Infections
The following are excluded from Virtual Visits and require a visit to our center for diagnosis and treatment.
- No narcotic or controlled substance renewal or prescription.
- No prescriptions over one month
- No Chest Pain
- No Pelvic/genital/rectal/breast exams
- No suturing (Must come into Center)
- No psychiatric conditions
- No emergency symptoms including: Dial 911 (chest pain, shortness of breath, allergic reaction, choking, altered of consciousness, head or neck injury
- No STD’s or STI’s (Must come into Center)
- No Pregnancy, birth control renewal or birth control advice
- No Workers Compensation or Occupational Health visits (Must come into Center)
- No Referrals to specialists (Must come into Center)
- No Physicals or Sport Physicals (Must come into Center)
- No Suturing, suturing removal or wound care (Must come into Center)
- No Children under 6 months
[/vc_column_text][vc_btn title=”Register for TeleCare Appointment” link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fwww.solvhealth.com%2Fbook-online%2F0PmB3A|||” el_class=”redbtn”][vc_column_text]
How do I make an appointment?
Appointments can be scheduled by clicking this link or by using the Solv health app. If you have not already registered with Solv, our staff will have you complete the necessary paperwork. Select a time for your visit and enter your phone number in order to get the appointment link texted to you. As soon as your registration is confirmed, you will be texted a verification code and be prompted to sign in and provide consent of use for telemedicine to book your appointment.
As soon as your appointment is confirmed, make sure your information provided is complete and accurate, complete your insurance and credit card information and ensure that the phone number listed is easily accessible for you.
What happens once I have made an appointment?
Prior to your appointment you will receive a call from our AFC medical staff confirming the appointment and collecting the copay. Once our nursing staff is ready for your appointment, you will receive a text message with a link where you will join the video chat. After our nursing staff asks a few medical history questions, the provider will join the Virtual Visit.
Virtual Visits in Springfield & West Springfield, MA
If you have questions about virtual visits, call AFC Urgent Care Springfield or West Springfield today! We will be able to answer your questions and walk you through the registration process. Most major insurance carriers are accepted. For questions, please call 413-782-4878 or 413-781-0100.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]